To get ringtone in your ios device follow the steps given below:-
step 1: get ready your ringtone first
- to make ringtone for your iPhone ringtone time is must be 30 sec. if you make a ringtone that has more or less time. then your ringtone not going to perfect. for cut the ringtone you can use software or also you can do that by online mp3 cutter like audiotrimmer.com
- go to the audiotrimmer and click the choose file button.
- now select the song from your files and click upload button.
- now select your 30 sec ringtone part from a full song and click the crop button.
- once you click crop button ringtone get started to download.
step 2: convert the mp3 to m4r file
- now we want to convert the 30 sec ringtone mp3 file into m4r file because in ios device ringtone file extension is m4r. for convert mp3 to m4r we use the site called m4r online.
- after opening http://www.m4ronline.com you want to click the Browse button and locate the 30 sec cut ringtone and click the upload button.
- once you click upload button now download option is displaying now click the download m4r.
- now drag this m4r file to the desktop.
step 4: copy m4r ringtone into iTunes
- If you don’t have the iTunes in your computer then you can download from the link given bellow.
for 64 bit:- http://filehippo.com/download_itunes/64/
- now open up iTunes and click the music button.
- now select the tones button.
- once you click tones button tones folder going to display.
- now drag the m4r ringtone file into iTunes.
step:4 copy ringtone to the iPhone from iTunes
- after the getting ringtone into tones, folder connect your iPhone into the computer.
- now if trust this computer? this message comes click Trust button.
- now click the phone button.
- after that click tones button as shown below.
- now check Sync Tones button and hit the sync button that located at the corner.
- after clicking apply button your ringtone get copied to the ringtones in your device.
- you can change ringtone by going to the setting >sounds>ringtones.
you are done.